Monday 23 April 2012

Question 6-What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

Technologies which I have learnt from the process when creating my product
The two main technologies which I learnt about when creating my product and the full proccess was Premiere Pro and Adobe photoshop, using a key skill which was relevant when creating my product due to the genre which was creating a rough/broken effect.
Premiere Pro
When producing a video for my evaluation I had to use a new technology which I had not used before. This being Premiere Pro.



When using Premiere Pro I had to upload the file from a video camera which I had used, delete the audio from the film clip and ‘Nest’ 3 different film clips together so that I had a full film clip that would be playable on youtube.

I had to then convert the sequence to a MPG2 so that it was playable and fully functional to be displyed.
Photoshop Skill
Below is the video which I created through using Premiere Pro, displaying the key skill of creating the rough/broken effect onto a block square:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTfL9vAzIE8&safe=active

No comments:

Post a Comment